f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Scatology seems to be a part of my life. First "Poop Bitch". Now just some plain ol' poop. I shot this image today before going into the lab. Some of the kids were working really hard. One of my students, R, has been making really ho-hum work. I had asked her to reshoot her "stranger pictures" and she was working on them when I got there. And let me tell you, they were terrific! Well seen, thoughtful and full of vigor. I was pleasantly shocked! When the lab closed, me and M went to dinner. We ate at a Japanese place and the food was great. Afterwards, we went back to my place and looked at some photo books. A good day.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger shasta said...

you are funny. and to think, i only learned the word "scatological" a couple of weeks ago. i just KNEW it would come in hand-ee.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

scat is where it's at!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger shasta said...

can you do a jazzy scat, tap tap bebbe phat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home