f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Well, today is basically the last day for my kids to get their work done. I'm staying away! I stopped by yesterday to see how things were going and it was crazy. Today will be worse because it's the weekend. Actually, I'll probably pop in just to make sure everyone is finding the stuff they need and then I'll get the hell out of there.

Stopped by Big Mike and Val's pad last night. It was good to visit... and gossip. They were heading out to party somewhere, I think, so I went home and ordered a corned beef and cabbage pizza with extra cheese. Yummy!

Today is the second-to-last day to work on my questions, so it's the NCAA and me locked in the homestead today.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger shasta said...

heeee heeee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home