f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Greetings Citizens. What does diversity mean to you? That is the question that I am hung up on for the job. It's a tough one, if you ask me. But I'll knock it out. I have to get my images into a Powerpoint presentation too. So I have my work cut out for me today. Plus I need to go visit the other digital photographer at Clackamas CC. He's going to show me how he teaches his class. It will be good to see how he does things so we're on the same page.

The afternoon students are making some excellent portfolios for their final projects. I think I have four kids turning in work in the morning session. I talked to a ceramics teacher yesterday and she said her morning class at another school is the same way. Never show up, don't do any work. It's nice to know I am not alone!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that chick better have insurance!!!

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's black, probobly not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home