f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, March 20, 2006

Greetings Citizens. A stressful day for your protagonist. "The Questions" were due today at 5 PM and I got up early for my final attempts at revision. By 1 PM I could stand it no longer and shipped them off. So now it's the waiting game for awhile. Tomorrow Big Mike and I are supposed to meet some tweeker and head to Rainer, Oregon to pick up some enlargers and miscellaneous darkroom supplies from the tweeker's grandma. I think grandpa died and the stuff is sitting in boxes. Big Mike is looking to get one of the enlargers and I'm hoping to get some new equipment for the school darkroom. Right now we have 16 beat-to-shit enlargers and one Zone VI enlarger worth about $2K that a basic student is using. We got to get that thing out of the gang darkroom!

Yesterday I was going to go for a motorcycle ride. But when I went to open the garage, the key broke off in the lock! I was major-league pissed off. It was such a nice day. Maybe tomorrow we'll get back in time that I can sneak a ride in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home