f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Things here aren't going so well all of a sudden. A series of events have taken place that all but ensure that I will not be the person hired for the full-time position at the school where I am currently working as an adjunct. I won't comment on the matter anymore except to say that some very malicious charges have been brought against me and there is no way for me to defend myself. I can say this: the charges do not come from any of my students who are all a great bunch of kids. When all is said and done with in this matter I fear that my teaching career will be over and done with. Forever. Other than that, it's a nice day.

4 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. Sounds rough. Send me an email.
James

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

...
damn...
...
I don't know what to say...
One thing's for sure
It's their loss!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're in my thoughts. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home