f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, April 07, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Last night I talked Mark N into going down to First Thursday. Watching hipsters in their element is always a fun time. I also saw L walking around with umbrella-boy. He was the ex-boyfriend at her 40th b-day party who kept following her around holding an umbrella over her head making an ass out of himself. But it seems to have gotten her back in her good graces... that and he didn't show her any controversial work involving female anatomy. That would have disgusted her and made her want to take a shower. This I know first-hand.

Anyway Mark and I looked at a few exhibits and grabbed a bite to eat at the Rouge Ales & Public House. They were sold out of root beer so I had to settle for water with lemon.

Today R is coming over to work on some digital images she made of a friend's daughter. I'm going to help her with some color management and editing. Maybe we'll go have lunch.

Right now I need to get ready for a faculty meeting at the school... "adjunct faculty are invited to attend."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home