f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I can't sleep at night anymore. All I do is toss & turn trying to figure out what the hell am I going to do with my life. I'm $47K in debt because I knew I was a good teacher and wanted to share what I know about Photography. But that pipe dream has been dashed and I'm left to wonder what am I going to do to pay the bills? I suppose I can sell off my cameras and photo books. That'd give me some money for about three months. Then what? Sell my plasma? Can't do that... forgot. I lived in Denmark and they had Mad Cow. Maybe I could sell my photographs. Yeah right. Maybe I'll luck out and get hit by a truck.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bullshit. Don't give up on the teaching. Even if it feels like they are seeking young women as teacher - age and sex don't make a good photo teacher in the end. Email me - we'll have lunch and talk.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger shasta said...

don't quit mark....you'll find the right place. don't let the man getcha down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home