f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, May 01, 2006

Greetings Citizens. As the weather begins to get better, I find myself making cyanotypes again. I am showing my advanced students how to make them today... if the weather cooperates. I've made about half a dozen in the last few days and I must say that I'd much rather make prints outside than work in a darkroom any day! Me and Big Mike made a few yesterday at his apartment. I brought some of my "good paper" for him to try and he had some Arches 88 that he liked working with too. He made a nice image of some gas pumps.

Saturday, I had my non-credit class at Chemeketa. There was a full house and most of the students got their $30 worth out of me. I came home and had a peanut butter & honey sandwich. Afterwards, I fell asleep watching a basketball game on the tube. I went to bed at 9:00 and slept straight through 'til 8:30 the next morning. Guess I was tired.

I'm meeting with the director of the NewSpace Gallery this week to see if my ideas for an alternative printing class for adults and young adults will work for them. I hope so. I need something to do this summer.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

hmmm...
the mother N doesn't seem to be in a mood for a cooperation

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger shasta said...

good luck! :)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks.... some good luck is what i need!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home