f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Mark N is almost in Japan. I just received an email from him. He lucked out & was upgraded to first class... with a bed!


I've been watching the Mariners on TV. They just won in 13 innings! 5-4.

I started the day by cleaning the espresso machine. Then I went down to NewSpace and submitted 5 images for a juried show that is coming up. The deadline is Monday and since I'm at school all day on Mondays, I needed to get the work in today. There was a car show going on near the gallery so I prowled around looking at cars for a while before heading back home.

The potluck went fine. A couple of people didn't show up but those who did enjoyed themselves as much as can be expected in spending the afternoon with one of your teachers. The food was good. There was lentils & rice, pasta, tortilla espanola, vegetarian chili and jambalya. All washed down with apple juice and pop. We missed the meatball sandwiches and fruit salad the other two students were supposed to bring. But it was fun. We all chatted, listened to some music, looked at some images and browsed through some of my photo books.

Tomorrow I think I'll go photographing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home