f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Greetings Citizens. All is going as well as can be expected. My students are starting to produce some nice images and are having fun in the darkroom in spite of the other instructor's rude and stuck-up students. Many of my kids left the lab the other day because of the piss-poor attitudes the other "teacher's" kids display. It appears to begin at the top and works its way down. In a month it will all be over. Originally, I felt sorry for my fellow adjunct; now I feel sorry for the woman who is going to have to work with her!

I met with Chris at NewSpace. It looks like we are going to run two workshops. A four-day affair for the young adults and a weekend marathon for the (old) adults. I'm going to have the kids work from journals... have them personally write down all the formulas and directions while giving the adults handouts.

The advanced kids are coming over for a potluck on Saturday afternoon. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home