f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I watched the M's win their second straight. Then, I hopped on my motorcycle and went out and photographed for a few hours. When I was finished, I stopped by Jen & Aaron's house for some juice and conversation. We sat outside and enjoyed the evening warmth. I left before it got too dark and settled in to watch Mystery! on PBS. While the show was going R called and I forgot all about murder and mayhem. It was very nice to hear her voice... it always is! Her daughter qualified for state in track. She ran a pr in the 4x400 relay and pulled away from the field. Tomorrow the kids should be focusing on their final projects. The advanced kids will learn how to tone on Wednesday.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

Do we get to learn soemthing other than sepia and...sellenium?

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

sweet image mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home