f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Not a whole helluva lot to report. My only real news is that I am seriously considering getting a puppy. I need some sort of companionship and if it can't be a hottie it might as well be a dog.

It's supposed to rain all day but right now all I see are blue skies! I was going to complete a softball umpire's test but maybe a nice motorcycle ride will be the better choice. Maybe go to the humane society.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Can I make a huge suggestion? Don't get a puppy. Get an older dog. When I say older I mean anything over a year. It will be much easier. Also, I can teach you a little trick on house training for your new friend. It is called crate training.

I love my pup. He is a sweety. I think it would be a great move for you. Hey, you never know, you may find that hottie you are looking for volunteering at the shelter. Go for it!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

hmmmm. i'll consider that. i was considering getting a dog that was beyond being a puppy but i'm afraid i won't be able to get her to sit on the motorcycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home