f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Well, the big Memorial Day Weekend is upon us. Many of my students will ( or should) be working in the lab. Yours truly is heading up to Seattle. I think I am going to go out to the coast and head north. I might stop and see a friend from elementary school who contacted me a couple of weeks a go. He lives in Aberdeen and is quitting his job on the railroad to become a school teacher. I think he's crazy but what can you do? In spite of my knowing better, I'm going to continue to teach. R (like Tim in Maine) has suggested that I open my own place to teach out of. It's a good idea but I'm not sure I could handle all the business stuff. Personally, I'd like R to join me in the business. We could do portraits and what not on the side. She has turned into quite a good photographer and look forward to seeing her be successful somewhere down the line. She has the vision and dedication necessary to be a success if you ask me. Anyway, I'm going to ride up the coast and visit some family and friends. It should be a full weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home