f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, June 02, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I notice with disdain and a certain degree of sadness that I rarely receive any comments either about my images or my pathetic life. I suppose that my images must be as boring as the drivel I post. Therefore, unless some of you lurkers start making some sort of comment every once in a while, I think I'm going to quit posting. It's therapeutic to me to put down in words the things that are going on in my life and I thought it would be fun to share my work with others at the same time. But if I think no one is looking.... or listening, then I going back to the old skool method of writing my thoughts down in a journal and stop posting blog entries. I can write a lot faster than I can type and I can blather more in a book than on the web because I don't need to worry about which lurkers might be out there.

6 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must confess, I'm a leech on the blog. Reading, but rarely commenting. I'd vote to keep doing it. I check in most days. It is good stuff. I think your audience is larger than you believe...
Don't throw in the towel yet!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

See! That's not so hard to do, is it?

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marky,
I love your blog and if you stop I am going to have to start one. And right now I don't have time. :) I am guilty of never saying anything either--but you know that I admire your work. It makes me feel like I connect to someone out there with my work even if it is abstractly and completely different than yours (only in the art world).

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

just a little comment here or there is all i'm asking my friend.(like your web page btw)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Don't stop posting, Mark. I visit your blog periodically to see your images AND read your drivel. Sorry I haven't commented...I guess I don't want to say something stupid.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

feel free to say anything whether it's stupid or not... at least then i know someone is paying attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home