f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Met Mark N today. We went to the Goodwill. I got a great copy of Aesop's Fables that was printed in 1941 and a book of poetry by Edna St. Vincent Millay. I also got a low tech digital camera but I found out it isn't supported by Mac software. That's okay, I have 14 days to return it.

Donna called from Logan today. Things are fine in Cache Valley. She heard from Sara the other day; she's in France. Guess Donna had just finished shooting images for the Lyric Theatre and was relaxing outside drinking a beer and eating some popcorn. Ahhhh, the simple pleasures!

Tomorrow I think I'll go for nice putt on the BMW.... or maybe take the car up to Mt Hood. Then in the evening, I will be going to A's birthday fete.

5 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger mike said...

Good thing they put barricades around her. You don't want any accidents around Betty Whitewall.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

she is DANGEROUS!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger shasta said...

it would be "super duper" juvie-funny to paint flesh and pubes over that bikini. oh. sorry.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

shasta.... you're naughty

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger shasta said...

very. very naughty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home