f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Well, I got up early for Mass today. Apparently too early because the doors were locked when I got there. I thought I had the wrong time, so I went to the store and got some goodies for breakfast. After that I made my way over to R's house to pick up Brody. He had his head out the window all the way home. I kept falling asleep watching the US Open & the M's game. The M's didn't choke, Phil did. Brody would wake me up by licking my face. We went for a few walks.

Ji stopped by and we went and had Korean food for dinner. It was yummy. I really liked the cucumber kim chee! My main course was good too.

When we got back, I showed Ji my scanner and I made an image from six years ago of some girl I don't know on the Great Salt Lake.

Tomorrow I'm planning on taking Brody to the doggie park before he has to go to the vet's for a check-up.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Mark,

Are these B&W's 'new' work? I love them!
Now that school is out will you be traveling? Just curious.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

they were made on a road trip a couple of years ago. i'm 70% sure that i'll be heading to maine later this summer. i have a two-weekend class and two alternative processes classes scheduled for July... then, if all goes right, i am outta here for a few weeks. glad you like the "new" work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home