f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, June 30, 2006














Greetings Citizens. So one of Steve's assistant mechanics stops by to see if he can diagnose the Heidi's electrical problem. And guess what.... she fires right up like nothing was ever wrong. So he followed me to the shop where they put in new contacts and a battery. I spent all the morning there and a little bit of the afternoon too. Jan was nice enough to prepare me a lunch to enjoy with Steve and the boys.

Then I went to James' house to pick up some images that he wants matted. We gossiped for a bit over some root beer.

I then joined Mark N for a walk through the herd that's called Last Thursday. It's an 'art walk' on Alberta Street. We didn't see much art but the people watching was first-rate.

Now I am off to me & Jen's workshop. Quite a few people have dropped out. I am certain that they have realized that next week's conclusion to the workshop is also The Fourth of July weekend and they can think of better things to do than make pretty pictures with a clay pinhole camera. Well, they're wrong!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger mike said...

Looking at the thumbnail of that image, I thought it was a view upwards through trees, looking at the sky.

As for the BMW, electrical problems will do that to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home