f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, July 01, 2006


Greetings Citizens. So, there were only seven students in me & Jen's Ceramic Pinhole Camera Workshop but they are making some great cameras! The students don't know much about ceramics or Photography so they are willing to experiment with their own ideas and see what happens. Today we will be making cameras all day and I suspect there will be more questions and more great ideas. I, personally, can't wait to see what kind of images the students produce with the cameras.

Jen came over for a cup of tea after class. We gossiped and enjoyed ourselves for a while. After she left, I went and bought some vittles for dinner. I tried to get a hold of R to see if she wanted to see a movie but she was helping some friends move. I ended up watching the M's game with Big Mike's cat.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

but does she have enough luv for the both of us? (we need more pretzels)!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home