f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Me and Brody watched a great futbol match between Italy and the homegrown favorites---Germany. The match went into extra time and it was looking like another shootout was immanent when Italy scored in the 119th minute. It was an exciting game and the a great goal. It wasn't a fluke, it wasn't scored because of a mistake. Just a great goal. Italy scored again minutes later on a counter attack.

After the match we went for a walk & when we finished that, I went grocery shopping.

I grilled some burger & then watched Capote. It was a good movie. I remember reading the book, In Cold Blood, once a long time ago. It was disturbing.

Now I'm finishing my blog listening to Tangled Up In Blue thinking of R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home