f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Dropped Brody off at R's yesterday. Enjoyed a slice of peach pie and a little conversation with her. Stopped by Lowe's for electrical tape and other supplies for the pinhole cameras. Went to PCC to prep a little for my part of the ceramic pinhole camera workshop but Smith's class was taking place. So I went to Citizen's Photo to buy some paper. But they've been waiting for Ilford to find a US distributor (which they have just done) and didn't have any paper. So, I'll go to Pro Photo today and get some. Then I'll make some pinhole negatives and a couple of positives (including one digital one).

France v Italy? Who saw that World Cup matchup coming? Certainly not me.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Peach pie...

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger mike said...

I just haven't been able to get into the world cup. Despite that, I'm rooting for Italy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home