f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Greetings Citizens. After my morning coffee, I went out to the Harmony campus to check out the digital facilities. Of course it's all PC's and that's a bummer. But outside of that, I think I'll manage. Tomorrow I'm heading down to Salem to get my camping gear and travel bag for my trip. I am really excited to be going and the change of scenery will do me good. For someone as unlucky as I am, my luck has been worse than usual. So getting out on the open road making some photographs is just what the doctor would order (if I had health benefits). I was counting back to the last time I went to the doctor last night; I was 29. That was a long time ago. So long, in fact, that I'd be scared to go now. God (who I don't believe in anymore) only knows what they'd find! I'm sure my next visit to the doctor's office will be the result of some nasty motorcycle accident. (Knock on wood)!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger mike said...

So how many days on the road do you plan on for your trip? I'm looking forward to the photographs.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it'll take me about a week to get to maine. all back roads, no freeway and lots of picture stops. then, i'll spend a few days with my friends before returning by a different route and visit some friends along the way.

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can check in with some posts from a library along the way - Can't wait to see the photographs

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i might be able to post but i think i'll just enjoy my time out of town and not worry about it.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

I got my negatives back
from the shop.
Perhaps I should drop by your place
before you take off
so that you can scan the negative that you took with my camera.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Have a good trip. I love the two-laners! I have never traveled across the country (East-West) via blacktop...sounds like a great thing to do. I will look forward to your postings upon your return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home