f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Last night one of my photo students, Molly, came over and helped pack my photo books. I gave her a book I was going to give to R along with a few prints. She has a load of talent and I hope she continues with her photography without me. She's signed up for a class with the gal who got the PCC job but after seeing her work online she's thinking she might not take the class. I told her she should take the class in spite of the teacher's work.

I should have spent the day packing like a madman but I was a total slacker today. Sometimes I wonder about myself. I know I need to get this done and get the hell out of here but instead I sabotage my efforts by laying around doing nothing. Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe I'll be able to do double duty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home