f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, August 17, 2006


Greetings Citizens. Was I missed? Well, it's good to be back home... if only for a short time. I will be here only long enough to fill another storage shed before I head down to Utah. That's right, this boy is heading back to the Promised Land. I've been given a temporary one-year teaching assignment at Utah State University. I'll be teaching full-time (with benefits). I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity! I have a week to pick up here and get down there! I left Heidi at a friend's house and flew home today. Tomorrow I'll find a storage shed, buy some boxes and start packing. I'll be taking my computer, some cooking stuff, camera gear and some bedding back down with me in Amos (my Bronco II with 235K on him).

The trip itself was great. I'll provide more details soon along with new images ( left my camera down in Logan).

5 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pinholeman,
It's is good to hear that you are back among the working poor, rather than just the poor. I must admit that your blog is the best of the very few I've seen, as others are long, tedious, and have no intriguing photos. Keep up the good work and the high spirits. Drink lots of coffee and show those Mo's how to par-te'.
Yours,
J-Hi

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

We will party like it's 1939!

Thanks for the compliment too!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger shasta said...

wooo hoooo!!! that's great. congrats, dungie! i am gonna see if i can go up there and use the color machine in a few months, so we'll have to go get some dinner and catch up. congratulations!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yes, i'm very happy. thanks for caring! we'll have to do dinner, fer sure!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger shasta said...

of course i care, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home