f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Well, I didn't work double-time today but I did manage to start putting things in the storage shed. Space will be tight but I think I can get everything I want to get into it in to it. What concerns me is the amount of crap I'm thinking of stuffing into my truck! I need my computer stuff and photo stuff. But what about clothes & bedding? And cooking stuff and reference books? Hmmmm. Modifications may be in order. Still I think I'll be on schedule to go to Ma & Pa's on Tuesday to drop of the Porsche. Then I'll go home by train and leave the next morning. If I don't get everything out, I still have Labor Day weekend to work with.

I think I'll hit the hay early tomorrow. Ji Soo & Big Mike should be around to help move the "big stuff" tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

Congratulations on the job. I've been looking for an excuse to get down to Logan. I'll visit soon.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

nice. i look forward to the visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home