f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Greetings Citizens. Well, the first day of school went without a hitch. My Photo I class is full (as expected) but what is surprising is that all 20 students are female! Not one guy! Actually, there's one guy trying to get into the class. Today is the first day of 19C. Processes. My syllabus isn't completed yet. (I should be working on it instead of this posting). There's a better mix of boys & girls in that class. Hopefully, I can find a workstudy student in the bunch to work in the lab. And speaking of the lab, it's a pig sty! The advanced students are going to be busy cleaning things up on Wednesday & Thursday!

Had a football meeting last night. I ended up getting a football assignment for Friday night at Taylorsville. They have me working with a former Pac-10 official. I'm sure I am being evaluated for future assignments. It's a long ways to go for a football game but when you're the new kid on the block....

After class, I need to buy supplies for tomorrow's Photo I class. They'll be making pinhole cameras.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

it must be tough without your expresso machine there
how's Ohio?
...
I think I'll attend post-bach
in OCAC instead...
things could've worked out If... *IF* i could've gotten a hold of US citizenship...chuckle...
...
I'd like you to fill in a recommendation again if it isn't too much of a trouble...
One of the school I'm trying to go offers on-line recommendation...
I'll check out their web site and tell you later...

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

silly boy... i'm in utah. logan, utah. you can get a citizenship. just find a nice american girl and get married! good luck with your search for a school.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

...
my bad
Somehow Utah and Ohio sounds similar to me...
...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home