f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Greeting Citizens. Wow! I nearly overslept today. I had forgotten to set my alarm last night and lucked out to wake up barely in time to get a cup of coffee and a shower. The kids built pinhole cameras today. The best part is watching them drill the large hole that the pinhole fits over. Good fun. Luckily, no one was hurt. There were some great cameras. As always, I can wait to see what they make. We're learning how to use the darkroom on Friday.

I also had my Independent Projects class tonight. A nice bunch of kids with the fun ideas for projects. I think the students have a difficult time reading me but they are trusting me enough to go along with my crazy ideas.

Tomorrow is my first football game of the season. A sophomore game in Smithfield. Friday I have a varsity game in Taylorsville which is a long ways away for a game assignment. But they are evaluating me so it's a small price to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home