f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Here's a portrait of my friend, Bart Parker. We met when he was a guest speaker at Utah State University while I was a graduate student there. I took him and his wife, Rita DeWitt, out to the north end of the Great Salt Lake. It was winter time and no one was out there but us. I was able to visit him and Rita on my last cross country motorcycle ride. And we were able to go shooting together too.

So today I has to take a crap. I could have done it at school but I thought I'd go home and enjoy a nice private dump. Imagine my surprise when I walk in the bathroom of my apartment and the toilet is gone! Yes, gone! Just a hole in the floor. So I raced to the local park and everything came out okay. Later, when I came home from refereeing a football game, a guy was there working on the place. "How long have you had a work order to work on my apartment, " I asked. Three weeks was the response. "Well, nobody told me." Yeah, A is kind of forgetful the guy says. Yeah.... forgetful. Maybe next time I'll shit in the corner.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marky,
I will be in logan on Thursday night. If it is reasonably early I will give you a call maybe buy you a cup of joe? And we can chat.
Laters,
Tyson

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes. I make it a point to try to do my business in a public loo... Just my preference.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

tyson, i'll be home around 6pm. i have a sophomore football game at mountain crest.

james, ewww! i always prefer the privacy of my own home.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Hehe, I want to see a pinhole image of your pile of shit in the corner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home