f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Today the advanced students cleaned the lad. They did a terrific job! No bitching, just working. So now the place is as clean as can be and we can get down to work. Barrett & me are going to mix up some cyanotype chemistry on Friday so that we can sensitize two sheets for murals on Tuesday.

My Indepenent Projects class lost a student today, Now I am worried that there won't be enough students in the class and that it will be cancelled. If that was to happen, I think I'd lose my benefits package and that would blow major chunks!

I worked my first football game of the season today. It was a 14-7 thriller! It got me focused for tomorrow's varsity game.

I tried to get an appointment to get Heidi a new rear tire, some new disc pads for the front brake and have her carbs adjusted but the guy never returned my call. So I think I'm going to search around a little more to see if I can find someone, like Steve, to work on her.

Right now, I'm waiting for the Macintosh technician from MLB.com to call me. We'll see if he can solve my problem about not being able to upload baseball game streaming from their website. Unfortunately, they use Windows Media Players exclusively. They used to give you a choice between them and RealPlayer but they stopped that this season. If they can't solve the problem, I'll cancel my subscription

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home