f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Yesterday my basic students were going to do an exposure index test outside. Unfortunately, Mother Nature wasn't going to allow it! There were major thunderstorms throughout the day. So we went over apertures and shutter speeds indoors and ate toast. By default, they get the weekend off.

My football game at Layton Christian was exciting. They won 21-14. There was so much water on the field I could barely find a place to put the ball down. It must have rained three inches and the field had zero drainage. The kids were loving it but everyone else froze their arse off.

I've got five kiddie games today. It looks like rain outside and it's cold. Fun times coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home