f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, October 20, 2006


Greetings Citizens. Everything is going so well here. My students are doing a good job and are making fine work. Some of the kids actually wanted to get a headstart and begin working on salted paper images yesterday. Of course the light was horrible but they managed to make a few... with five hour exposure times!!! Hopefully, we'll have some sunny days next week and things will move a bit more quickly.

The guy who set up my web page has threatened to shut it down. I have contacted another person to get a new webpage set up. She's trying to find out about us keeping the same name. I, personally, have stopped all contact with the guy. He seems to have decided to burn a bridge and I am happy to let him do it. It would be nice to be able to keep my old site and take ownership but it's up to him, I guess. He owns it so it's his choice.

My football season ended yesterday with a JV blowout: 50 - 0! I actually could get a play-off game but I haven't had a varsity game in two weeks, so I think the chances are slim to none. I could also get a Kiddie Bowl game on the 27th. But, again, I ain't counting on it. Since I don't have a game tonight, me and Hubba are going to go to Dave H's game. Afterwards, we'll go to Javier's (in Ogden) for some choice Mexican food.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

I don't know if i'm in the place to say this or not but it's good to hear that things are going well for you there...
I don't wanna jinx it...
but I hope the committee there would accept you as a fulltime teacher...
at least no pcc like incident...
hope you're ready for the week
I know I am :)

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

hi ji soo. you won't jinx anything. i am here to teach for one year. that is the length of my contract. after that who knows what will happen. but things are good and i am happy.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger mike said...

Mmm. Choice Mexican food. I could go for some of that.

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

oh yea, javier's is awesome. it's right next to a dog food factory too. coincidence? i hope so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home