f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Greetings Citizens. It was great fun on the turf Saturday. In our first kiddie game, a fellow official made a horrendous call that completely fired up the coaches on my sideline. They screamed and yelled the whole game! The thing was was that they were right in being mad so I had to sit there and take the crap for another official's call. It was brutal.

When I got home, I settled in to watch some TV and nurse my cold. I was drinking tea and watching Florida give a win to Auburn when Ann called from the lab. Apparently, the NuArc is blowing fuses. That mean, unless we get things fixed, the students will be making their platinum prints outside. That means a lot more guessing on exposure... which means mistakes... which means money.

Today I am cleaning my apartment. Later, I'd like to ride up to Tony's Grove just for the fun of it.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Lemme know if you need me to bring up my plateburner. 801-671-9942

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

that might be necessary. i'll be talking with craig today about getting the nuarc fixed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home