f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Last night was the USU Art Guild Halloween Art Auction. It's a fairly well attended event with lots of good art and miscellaneous crapola. I managed to get a little of both. The big score for me was a full-sheet monoprint for $20. I have a nice wall in my apartment for it. I also got a pair of sculptural pieces that I like. And I got some solvent for the Color II class next term. Now we can do solvent transfers from color copies. Fun.

Today is the Kiddie Superbowl. I'm working a couple of games with the infamous Dream Crew of Cache Valley. They are all good friends (and officials). More importantly, they know how to have fun out on the field and won't do anything stupid to get us all in trouble. In that department, I am the weakest link. Afterwards we'll probably go get a bite to eat and share a few laughs.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger lotusgreen said...

beautiful image--where are you?

and thanks! i'll do an entry about that. i see he studied with dow, who has fairly recently had a museum exhibition with his photographs.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i live in logan, utah. it's in northern utah, up in the mountains.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home