f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Little to report. My blood pressure is still through the roof and they have increased the dosage of the medicine I'm taking. Hopefully that will help. I've been trying to eat better and take smaller portions. Can't say I am successful on that front but I am trying.

Helped Hubba today by towing his Jeep to the shop. He hasn't started it up in two years!

One of my students went to Hawaii last week. She was nice enough to bring back some Kona coffee for me. Yummy. Can't wait until morning.

The alt-kids are working on platinum prints. Next week, we'll lay some gum over the top of some of them. Maybe some cyanotype chemistry too. Hell, we might even put gum over cyanotypes!

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Larry Prescott said...

Great images! what's the story on their creation. Just curious and interested.

I am missing your anti-graffiti images. I always "tuned in" just to see them. I have gathered from skimming your posts that you are now in Logan...I guess that means less opportunity for such images???

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks prescott. they are four-fold images. you take an image and flop it four times. you're right, i am in logan. and there is little to none anti-graffiti. i'm heading into ogden tomorrow to shoot a couple of spots though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home