f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, November 20, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Yesterday I had some friends over to watch some football. Dave brought his infamous cabbage salsa and Barrett brought some normal stuff too. We even talked Hubba into buying a cherry pie for dessert. Me? I made a meatloaf for sandwiches. It was all pretty good. The company was great as was the football game between Denver & San Diego.

I tried to contact Jon yesterday. He hung up on me before I could even say "Hello". I was sort of hoping to square things up and move on but it don't look like it will happen. I was also interested in getting control of pinholeman.net. That's my webpage and he has rights to the name. I've offered to buy the rights but, again, he's not talking... one way or the other. He has said in the past that I have never offered him a dime but that's not true. When he stayed at my home in Salem, he said he wanted a bunch of my work. I offered it freely but he wouldn't take it. Now I am trying to move on and get a new web page up and he won't cooperate. It's a shame how this whole thing has ended up really. But we have another name to use so we'll move forward.

I'm meeting Craig this morning to go get some supplies for the lab before class. We need bottles and what-not for the darkroom and the bid sale begins today. Hopefully, we can get some new speakers for the darkroom too.

My new Mac book should be arriving soon. I'm going to need it for my Early Photo History class. I'll be able to get rid of the insanely slow iMac I have in my office currently.

This evening, I'm hoping to get a bio done for the Sitka Art Camp. Maybe even get the classes sorted out.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your assumptions are wrong.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it wouldn't be the first time... nor the last.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home