f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, May 07, 2008


Been trying to put a resume together. My work history is so wacked and scattered, it is hard to put anything together that looks like I'm a credible person with something to offer. Scary.

A student emailed me to complain about his grade. He missed one-third of class time, didn't do one redo, turned work in late and instead of spending three weeks on his final portfolio spent three days. But it's my fault he got a "D". I guess I should have got out of bed & done more.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Slade said...

"Upon further reflection of your work for this class I concur. You indeed do not deserve a D. I will adjust your grade accordingly."

- hangs up phone -

"tappity tappity tap"

"clickity clickity click"

F

*enter*

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

that's probably what i should have done... when i awoke at noon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home