f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Good morning.

Yesterday, me and David drove to Morgan to work a RMFL game. The game was pretty good with the final score being 9-0. I worked the side and was on the losing side. But it was pretty fun & they didn't give me too much grief.

Afterwards, we went to a Mexican restaurant that was in a coupon book David had. The food was okay. I had mole enchiladas and an orange soda.

Today, I think I might head down to SLC and make some pretty pictures. It's pretty nice out and is great weather for a road trip.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Slade said...

You know...when you come down you could come over and grill a burger or two...or three.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i have a date... so maybe next time, my friend

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Slade said...

There's a new place on State Street in SLC. It's called 'Saints and Sinners'. Looks pretty fun with a deck on the 2nd floor overlooking the street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home