f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, April 28, 2008


Today is Final #1... the Basic Students. I expect most of the work will be pretty well done for a Photo I class. I'm picking up cinnamon rolls (the kids will have to pick out the raisins & nuts!) from The Old Grist Mill and some of the other students... the "A" students... are contributing items for our critique/breakfast. It should be an interesting critique.

Got some of my home cleaned up yesterday. Most importantly, I broke down the shitload of cardboard boxes that have been sitting on the back porch all winter. And I went to El Toro with D.. She had her usual and I had the chicken mole. Afterwards, we grabbed Fang (and a couple of sweatshirts) and walked the trail up to Second Dam.


----------------
Now playing: Utah Public Radio
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mark, I read your blog. I always do. So yes, you do have an audience. I've been enjoying your praying angel images. Thinking I might do a series on something... ah, the churches in Wahiawa, HI. I'll show you them if you're around in the fall. I think it's time to put color film in my holga. I also plan to do portraits of my relatives with the holga. There's always something to look forward to, especially if you have family in Hawaii. Yep, that guava tree in the back is calling me. Can I bring you something from there? Kona coffee? There's a coffee plantation I'll probably pass everyday, so I could just help myself there. Kidding!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Amy, a pound of kona coffee would be HEAVEN to me!

I'm glad you're lurking... just a gentle comment every once in awhile to know you're there would be nice.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Today's chores:

fix sprinkler pipe that I split open with a pix-axe last week

mow lawn

weed flower beds

finish installing plastic trim barrier

fertilize lawn

water lawn

pick grass out from between toes

relax and watch the sun go down...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home