f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, April 25, 2008


Good morning. Today is the last day of classes before Finals. I'm expecting the sweet smell of selenium and tea to be wafting from the lab this fine, if not freezing, morning. I'm also imagining that there will be a few sheets of mat board and dry mount tissue handed out.

I was waiting for a call from Tricia last night to sensitize some sheets in cyanotype chemistry. Apparently the lab must have been pretty busy because I never received the call. She's going to be making some life-sized mural with her after-school class.

I got quite a bit accomplished on the home-front yesterday. Mostly, I was able to re-organize my working space. I got my prints and negatives stored in the same place and moved my camera gear. I put away my Photo History books and framed some images by Dan Smith and Mary Peck. I also got an image from an A.L. Coburn portfolio put safely into a frame and hung on the wall.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Slade said...

When you gonna invite me over to look at these sweet prints?

You need to get your press out and working too.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

you can come over and look at the prints any time you want... as for the press, well, one of these days, one of these days

 

Post a Comment

<< Home