f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, April 19, 2008

This is one of my favorite images I've ever made. I made it in high school. I went back to it many times to try and make a better image but I wasn't able to do it.

Went and watched a semi-pro football game today. Wow! It was like Pee Wee Football but the kids were in their 20's, 30's & 40's! The game lasted forever too. Afterwards, I joined the officiating crew for a burger at Big J's (made famous by Napolean Dynamite). They had fresh strawberry shakes! Yummy!

Back to the Jazz game.

4 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Mmmmmm...marshmallow-y.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i hate you for your marshmallow comments and will cease to speak to you from this moment on!!! jk

hope you guys had fun.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Slade said...

I was talking about something else. Please still like me. I need you.

We saw a TON of mult-sport bikes down there, some pretty sweet KTM's and BMW's. There must have been a rally or something.

It was fun. Windy, but fun. Best part was I didn't take any pictures. Just cooked in my dutch ovens and had fun playing house.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i still like you... glad you had fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home