f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, April 11, 2008

A pinhole image of one of the country's many Paul Bunyans... most are in Minnesota.

My iTunes player seems to be unable to play UPR anymore. I'm bummed. It plays a stupid one second intro then goes to a song instead of the radio stream. Stupid computers!

Not much going on today. Class, then maybe a movie tonight. Who knows. Maybe I'll just stay in (not unlikely) and scan old negs.


----------------
Now playing: KCRW World News
via FoxyTunes

4 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Slade said...

There is a big Paul Bunyan statue in St. John's neighborhood in Portland. I thought that was it until I read the caption.

Nice lecture yesterday.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i've got a picture of it too. it's actually in No-Po, near the racetrack.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Oh yeah...what neighborhood is that?

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it's located here:
Paul Bunyan Statue. 35 feet tall, erected in 1959 to greet visitors to the Oregon Centennial Exposition. At the intersection of North Denver and Interstate Avenue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home