f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I had originally planned on going to SLC to photograph anti-graffiti today but my plans changed. Instead, I slept in late, drank coffee and cleaned my kitchen.

Later, I rode out of town and got some plants for a Lumen print. I doubt it will turn out worth a damned but I needed to make one just to see how it works. I got plans for others when I understand the technique better.

After that, I went to Dave's to change the alternator in the Falcon. We changed it but the generator light remained on! Dammit! Tomorrow his mechanic is going to look at it and see if he can solve the riddle.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Slade said...

If you'd put on those sweet badges I gave you all of your Falcon problems would magically dissapear!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Badges! My Falcon don't need any stinking badges.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home