f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, April 03, 2008


So my softball game yesterday went like candy. Just as I had expected, it was just like riding a bicycle.

I'm finding myself losing my ambition for my students and for teaching my classes. There's no thrill in watching them succeed, no trill in watching them learn the greats of Photography and showing them images by those same great Photographers. It sucks. I never should have left Portland.

So, I'm thinking I'll look for a 'joe job' for a while and if I don't like living in Cache Valley (becauseI won't have anything to do with the college), I'll sell my house and move again. Probably back East to Maine or Vermont.

----------------
Now playing: Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity
via FoxyTunes

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Hey, I love the Wigwam Motel!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Do you mean the actual motel? Or the image?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home