f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, March 21, 2008

Okay, today we got kiddie ball again.

The Datsun nearly passed inspection... there are no high-beams! There must be something wrong with the switch. It should be an easy enough fix.

I was going to go out to the Spiral Jetty tomorrow but the person I was going to go with has the flu. So we'll wait. Now we can find out from the Photo II students if it is underwater, or not.


----------------
Now playing: Jesus Christ Superstar - Judas' Song
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jillyn said...

Wait, I am just finding out now that you blog! Sweet!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

better late than never!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Slade said...

I don't think it's under yet. The spring run-off hasn't officially started.

You should come on Tuesday. I'm making 2 dutch-ovens with porkloin and veggies.

Mmmmmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home