f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sunday I am flying back to Portland to pick up a 1969 Datsun pick-up. It's a couple of years newer than the one I had back in my college days at Wazzu. I wonder if I bought it because I remember the good ol' days, picking Karen up after class in my old one. At any rate, I plan on paying for it on Monday and driving it back to Utah on Wednesday. It's only got a 1300 cc motor, so it'll be slow going. But the gas mileage should be good.

I'm planning on visiting friends and making some images while in Portland. Plus a trip to Le Happy will be in order!

I'll probably donate the Bronco II to the local high school for its auto shop class to futz with for a while.


----------------
Now playing: Kate Bush - Somewhere in Between
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home