f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yummy! I'm celebrating for all of Cuba with a nice cup of Cuban coffee made with my Atomic Espresso machine. I've been "cheating" adding the sugar to the portafilter but I'm going to try making the paste using the first drops of the coffee mixed with a teaspoon (or two) of raw sugar next time. Right now, I've got a good caffeine buzz working for me...

...which I may need. There's a guest speaker tonight and you never know if they'll enlighten you or put you to sleep.

The basic kids are making images from the stupid sculpture assignment. I saw some really nicely seen shots on the contact sheets today. Hopefully, they'll do their work justice and make some fine prints.

Thursday's Photo History class is going to the art museum to see a show on some FSA work and religion.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Slade said...

I tried to send my Zone students over to the museum to see that work. Apparently we freaked out the curator and she kicked them all out.

I'll be curious to see how they were treated for you.

I've been looking for DP...haven't seen any yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home