f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, basketball season is nearly over. I've got two more games. Kiddie ball goes a little bit longer but it's winding down too. I'm put at a crossroads. Do I start umpiring softball again or do I find something else to supplement my income? If I don't do one or the other I can't cover my bills. The dreaded third option: get a room mate.

School is going good. The kids in the Holga class are beginning to define some interesting projects. I met with some of them last night (and will meet with the rest on Thursday) to discuss their ideas & concerns. Most are right on track; some I'm worried about. But that's typical for me. Nearly always, things work out just fine. The basic kids learn how to spot and mount a print today... always an exciting demo.

The snow seems to be going away and I think I can put the insurance back on my motorcycle. Time for Fang to learn how to ride!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Slade said...

You need to get some cool goggles for him to wear on the beemer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home