f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Hi there. Just wanted to post a new image.

School is going well. The basic kids are wrecking film (as was expected), the indie kids are learning the foibles of the plastic camera & the photo history kids are staying awake (for the most part). So, I can't really complain.

I'm working a ton of b-ball games... which is good when it comes to paying the bills. Not so good when it comes to more domestic chores.

Fang is doing good, too. He's just about ready for his mohawk!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marky,

Good to see that things are going well for you. I still can't seem to secure employment in this state :(. I did however join the blogosphere clicking on my name I think it will bring you to it. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home