f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hi, here's an older image of a one-room school house in Nebraska somewhere. Since I'm working on my application for the job here at USU, it seemed like a somewhat appropriate image.

So, I'm working on the application materials along with watching the NFL Playoff games and unloading some boxes. It's like Christmas with every box. There's either some interesting piece of ceramics or a good photo book or something in each box. I'm making pretty good headway and figure I should be done in a short time.

Tomorrow the kids should be making pinhole images.

----------------
Now playing: Marty Robbins - Smoking Cigarettes & Drinking Coffee Blues
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home