f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, December 02, 2007


Well, I survived my first school b-ball game. There was one hitch though. I have probably lost 10+ pounds since I was fitted for my basketball slacks and when I went to work the game the pants were way too big. I keep having to run the floor pulling up my britches. After the game an 80 year-old man & his wife came up to me and said I did a good job... but probably had done better if I'd had spent more time watching the action instead of pulling up my pants! I got them taken in the next day sot hat for yesterday's game they fit... and I was able to concentrate on the play.

Next week is close week at school. All the kids are scrambling to get their work done. I'm only worried about a couple of kids in my classes. Most are keeping up and doing some extraordinary projects. Cannot wait to see the work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home