f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, Gobble! Just finished looking at Slade's latest imagery and I figured I better put a pic up myself.

A few days ago, Hubba asked me if I'd photograph an old rock house in Fielding for him to give to his wife for Christmas. Since he had helped me rake leaves, I really couldn't say no. I brought my digital camera and my reliable Ferrania Eura film camera. (The Ferrania had some color film in it & I needed to shoot it up to get processed). Anyway, as an afterthought, I thought I'd shoot some zone-plate images with the digital camera. That's what today's image is... a heavily manipulated zone-plate image. I like how the approaching storm appears in the background. I also made an image of his Audi in front of the house. That image didn't turn out too bad and I made a tritone of it for him helping me. Saturday, I think I'm going to drive the Falcon over there and make an image of it with the house in the background.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Slade said...

So I read the link about the Zone-Plate...I read it, but I didn't get it.

I like that sexy Italian plastic camera. Tres chic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home